– RMS Go-No go Tool. Used for checking if the case is incorrectly machined, leading to leaky rear main seals.
– Front Main Seal Tool. To install crank pulley oil seal.
– Console IMS Holder. When assembling the engine, it is easier to manipulate the engine without the front console (oil pump) installed. This holds the IMS in place of the console.
– Endplay Tool. Bolts onto the carrier and allows you to verify endplay.
– Delrin Cyl Head Spacers. Use with old cylinder head bolts to hold engine together during assembly with head off.
– Crank Lock Tool. Allows you to lock the engine at TDC on the engine stand w/o flywheel installed.
– Deck Height Tool. Used to measure deck height. Works with bore sizes 85.5 to 103mm.
– 3 Chain Cam Lock. Additional cam lock tool which allows you to lock other head for IMS job.
– Dial Indicator. For use with endplay and deck height tool.
– Flywheel lock (also includes Cayenne V8 and 9A1 flywheel locks as an added bonus at no extra charge).