For 996.1 (911) MK I Turbo – Carrera – C4S – C4 – Targa and 986.1 MK I Boxster vehicles through model year 2002. The idea is simple; include EVERYTHING in a kit to make the installation DIY simple and provide functionality of streaming or taking calls via Bluetooth while charging your smart phone. No cords or external chargers – powers up when you turn the key on! For 1997 – 2002 era factory head units. Perfect for enthusiasts who don’t want to add an aftermarket head unit to stream Bluetooth – our kit retains the factory head unit and OEM look.
NOTE: Does NOT work with the “MOST ” fiber optic units, like CDR-23 and PCM-2 found in 2003 onward vehicles. Remote CD player is inoperable. For CR/CDR 210 head units; this device will not work unless there is a factory CD Changer in the front trunk.
- Keeps factory look – head unit remains in place!
- Stream music from your smart phone
- Make/Take Calls – Hands Free
- Separate cable to charge smart phone
- Noise Isolator – ensures quieter, static free operation
- Always On Power Converter – no need to plug into cigarette lighter or recharge a battery – the Bluetooth receiver is POWERED when the ignition is on.
- Connects directly to factory radio / head unit for true stereo input – NOT an FM modulator that sounds terrible and loses a signal.
For the following head units:
- Becker Traffic Pro, Mexico CD (7803, CC4325, CC4327, CD4337, CC4370)
- Becker CR-22, CDR-22, CR-220, CDR-220
- Becker CDR-210, CR-210 radios with CD Changer
For the following 1997 – 2002 (MKI) cars:
- Porsche 996 (911) Carrera / C4 / Targa / Cabrio up to 2002
- Porsche 996 GT3 up to 2002
- Porsche 996 Turbo / GT2 up to 2002
- Porsche Boxster and Boxster S up to 2002
Bluetooth-Retrofit™ Kit Contents:
- Bluetooth Retrofit receiver with Ground Loop Noise Isolator
- Power Converter
- Connector cable to head unit CD port
- Charging cable with adapter for iPhone, iPad, Samsung or Android smart phones
- Head Unit Removal Keys
- Stepped drill bit for console storage shelf
- T-taps, zip ties, Velcro, etc.
- Step by Step Illustrated Installation Instructions (emailed with purchase)